Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2011

BOOOOM. mayhem.

So I played Abraxis at Warcraft III yesterday and he kicked my ass...


So bad that my mouse literally exploded in my hand!  I'll try to get my revenge later...


Next real post is going to be a test for the dual twitter/live blogging I want to do for the Chaos Cup. I have my buddy @wapcaplets (check out his website & his blog) coming over for a game (or two?) of Blood Bowl wednesday night.  Any thoughts or tips on best way to achieve it let me know!  I will be posting using my phone only.  I am currently thinking to post quick notes/pics via twitter and then later to combine them all into a longer blog post and add any extra info I can.

ps. I found a several harlequins on bartertown so I will be sending a couple your guys way soon!
One of these guys for Axt to paint
and one of these guys for Abraxis
yeah!

3 comentários:

Tristan M disse...

any preference of model guys? if one speaks to you let me know.

AbraxiS disse...

I can paint the one in the middle in the top row ;)

Axtklinge disse...

You can pick mine at your will Tristan, they're both very good minis.
:)