Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



sexta-feira, 20 de julho de 2012

FF Fields Auction

By Nazgob
I've been rather quiet recently, so I just thought I do a bit of publicising for someone else; the marvellous FF Fields.

They're having an auction in favour of charity and I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of it. If not, you should be because there is some truly amazing stuff up for grabs.

There are models for a variety of games (with a strong emphasis on Fantasy Football), including a few limited edition or special release pieces. There are also brilliant tournament specials, such as the patch below.

For me, the best stuff are the sketches donated by Pedro Ramos. I would love to hang these things on my wall.

So get yourself over to their facebook page and browse the auction. All you have to do is to message them with your maximum bid. There's a live auction at a 24 hour tournament in Italy, but you have every chance of winning.

So what are you waiting for?

Sem comentários: