Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2012

A Dog ate my...Goblin?

Trying to leverage off my success in finishing off Tristan's Spire Brat Harlequin, I was going full bore on my little gobbo to make to deadline for the preview comp.  There he was, all cleaned up, greenstuffed and drying in his new undercoat, when disaster struck...

...and yes I am very well aware how much this sounds like my son making an excuse for his homework...

Yep, the Dog ate it! Literally.  Sadly there is precedence for this, but it was some years ago and I thought he had grown out of nit.  After all, many other minis had been safe and sound.  But in the end he is a beagle, and they come with the Always Hungry skill...

So at the end of the day, I was left with a bit of a mess and no gobbo.  And he was my last one!  So I'll zip down to the hobby ship tomorrow and see what I can find, but I'm out of the mini-contest.  Poo.

4 comentários:

Laughing Ferret disse...

I hope it was a plastic goblin!
The dog won't be as happy with it coming out as it was going in. Such a cute dog though, would be hard to be mad at him

AbraxiS disse...

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL...

Really!!???...lolol

I guess we can paint him green and use him as a Troll...lolol

Cheers

Paulo

Tristan M disse...

LOOOOOOL!!!

bahahahaaaa

HAHAHAHA

whew - ok that's out of the way.. you didn't by chance name him "Ripper" did you??

Just throw up a pic of whatever goblin you get and I'll count it towards the mini contest! Worth it just for this post!!!

Axtklinge disse...

Hope nothing bad to the puppy comes out of that stunt but its a very fun story.
And with that I'll just add one of my own...
A few years back this 'genius' mail-man that worked in my parents area, decided that a package that wouldn't fit in the mailbox could just be thrown "over the wall" and inside the property. To add insult to injury, I had at the time two very curious boxers (as in 'dogs'), that decided to do what dogs do with cardboard packages.
And what does this have to do with anything you ask?
Simple: Troll Slayers!
A whole WFB unit of them fighting for their lives, and meeting their doom at the jaws of those two giant wild beasts!!
Thankfully I've still managed to salvage a hand full of them, hidden in the grass, probably because they didn't taste that good...