Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2011

The (unusual) zed incident

As some of you might remember, a few months back I've hosted/games mastered a zombie game for a couple of friends from my usual Blood Bowl crew (check July entries of MMN for pics of that game.).

After giving a few final touches to some pieces of terrain for that same game (a couple of warehouses and a gun shop), I decided to take a few pictures of the almost-final result (almost because I often go back to add some extra detail to 'older' stuff)...
And that's when I came across this really unusual happening right down the road, just a few blocks away from my regular blood bowl venue.

NOTE: What you're about to see might very well be one of the very first documented cross-overs between two different table top war games that accidentally happened that week in that same place...

(please click on the image for a bigger size)

As usual, if ever questioned about what is seen in those pics, I'll simply deny everything!

3 comentários:

Tristan M disse...

LOL, love the Michael Jetson zombie!!

AbraxiS disse...

Dude,that was awsome.

I guess that after this one,WE DEMAND MORE :)

Flint Churnblade is my hero!!!!

Cheers

Ps-What´s in the package???

Axtklinge disse...

LOL
I'm glad Flint showed them not to mess around that corner!
We certainly wouldn't want any zombies messing around in the middle of our blood bowl games.
Unless of course any of us would be coaching an undead team.

(...)

Hummm...
:)